Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays ๐Ÿ˜ธ in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


The Rock (1996) Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available on Amazon Prime.

18 comments:

  1. Wow, I have heard of Sean Connery! Have a nice day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent movie with great actors loved the ending
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my usual type of movie but I thoroughly enjoyed this one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares, it's got Connery, right? ๐Ÿ˜บ

      Delete
  4. This is a good one for sure! I've seen it several times. I like when you have a movie I actually know, which isn't very often. Smile. Enjoy the sunshine! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this one. Well, that I remember, but my memory ain't what it used to be ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember it being around in theaters, but it's a popular showing on television

      Delete
  6. Loved this movie. I use to go to San Francisco at least twice a year to watch grandkids. We have taken them on the ferry that passes Alcatraz. I always wished I could get off the boat and walk around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't allow tours of Alcatraz anymore?

      Delete
    2. yes they do as far as i Know - it's been about 4 years now since the grandkids moved to washington so haven't been back to san francisco (which is a good thing I guess)...anyway, we always meant to do it - but not with the little ones at the time.

      Delete
  7. I MIGHT have actually seen this one on TV. Not sure. At least I know who Sean Connery is (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! This is actually one I've seen :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete