Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


Young Frankenstein (1974) Gene Wilder, Peter Boyle

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available on YouTube




25 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this one, but I will search for it one of these days when I am not playing catch-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun homage to the monster movies of the past

      Delete
  2. Wow, a film I know! Happy weekend, stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for choice for today πŸ˜€. Happy Halloween and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit... I only know this from The Simpsons... Never seen an original...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A film I know!
    Happy Halloween Weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one I TOTALLY agree with you on! And I give it five thumbs up!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious lol I think I saw it 6 times in the theater when it was first released. You can't go wrong here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an homage to the 1931 movie with Karloff

      Delete
  8. This would be in my top 10 film of all times. I think I can recite so many scenes. And your photo, she is having fun rolling in the hay. Smile. Hope it was good Halloween and the snow melted! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow still on the ground. Hopefully, more will melt today

      Delete
  9. 7 or 8 Quick Ones And Your Off To Galavant With Your Friends - Brilliant Flick - Be Well And Thank You

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know you're okay. News of the fires burning in your state had me worried about you.

      Delete
  10. I wasn't on the computer much yesterday-so I am late visiting. I think I have seen this one-I used to watch allot of old movies
    Happy November

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I've seen it. I always watched everything that had Gene Wilder in it. I want to see Hocus Pocus since I've never seen it - but haven't checked yet where to go on the internet to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gene Wilder just cracks me up. Hocus Pocus is available on Amazon Prime Video and looks like you may be able to find it for free on YouTube.

      Delete
    2. Amazon Prime - I hadn't done a search yet because I was involved and finishing "Away." Now I'm done and maybe will watch it tonight. I always loved Practical Magic - actually anything magical or witchery is fun to watch.

      Delete