Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.



The Vikings (1958) Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtis

If you haven't seen this movie, you might be able to find it on YouTube.

18 comments:

  1. Another film I somehow missed! Enjoy your weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, a film I've never heard of. So sad all the movies I've missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably find a lot of them for free on YouTube.

      Delete
  3. Another film I don't know. I guess I really need to watch more movie TV-or TV in general. But I do like Kirk Douglas. Think we'll see any sun today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather dudette said there may be some breaks in the clouds this afternoon and a possibility of a sprinkle, too.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Not a fan of Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtis, or Vikings?🎃

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen that one. I googled it, and it gets good reviews. I'll have to look for it. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think this is one i would enjoy - i was just a kid and i hardly remember ever being taken to the movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't go to the movies often, either. My movie education came from watching all the old movies on television.

      Delete
    2. mine did also. I only remember seeing Ten Commandments, and I think Ben Hur when I was young...in the movie theater although i'm probably not remembering it all.

      Delete
    3. my photos load in the order i add them....i just have the other issues with the side bar blog list still.

      Delete
  7. I've not seen this, but think I may enjoy it :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good adventure film with a great cast.

      Delete