Thursday, October 22, 2020

Inktober

 

10/15 challenge prompt: outpost
Micron Pigma pen


10/16 challenge prompt: rocket
A play on words. Lyrics from "At The Hop"
Sharpie pen, watercolor pencil


10/17 challenge prompt: storm
They whispered to her,
"You cannot withstand the storm."
She whispered back,
I am the
STORM
Sharpie pen, watercolor pencil


10/18 challenge prompt: trap
Sharpie pen, colored pencil, rubber stamp


10/19 challenge prompt: dizzy
Pilot Parallel Pen 6 mm, and the red ink that comes with the pen
#Inktober #Inktober 2020


10/20 challenge prompt: coral 
With a play on words choral. White Choral Bells is from the Girl Scout Songbook
Moon Palace sumi ink, Nikko G nib, watercolors, Pigma pen


10/21 challenge prompt: sleep
Sharpie pen

29 comments:

  1. Great pieces, trap and sleep are my faves today. Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh. These are ALL so clever. I LOVE your play on words, too. And of course, I also LOVE the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some very clever takes this year CJ. Sleep is cool! And nice lettering too. Enjoy this gorgeous day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very clever! I like the way your mind thinks. (I'm never this imaginative with play on words.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'm not sure which one is my fav in this group! They are all so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love how you interpret the prompts... SLEEP is so clever... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be my favorite in this group

      Delete
  7. I'm impressed by the varied styles you use for the individual prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. all creative - love the trap ... dizzy, the storm - all of them really - but the handwriting in the storm is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊 The penmanship in the storm is my personal handwriting.

      Delete
  9. trap and sleep are the paws up favez this week !!! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your rock'n'roll piece! So much fun! Reminds me of when we danced that in school. One of our music teachers was a big fan and taught us how to dance. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trap, dizzy and sleep are my favs, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are brilliant, I think my favourite is Trap.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so many beautiful writing styles - amazing! You always introduce so much fun into your makes too 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete