Thursday, October 29, 2020

Inktober

 

10/22 Challenge prompt: chef
Pigma pen, Sharpie pen, Tombow marker


10/23 Challenge prompt: Rip
My design not very original
Sharpie pen


10/24 Challenge prompt: Dig
Sharpie pen, watercolor pencils


10/25 Challenge prompt: Buddy
I saw this design for the movie, Elf, and thought it would make a fun name tag.
Sharpie pen, watercolor pencils, Towbow Marker


10/26 Challenge prompt: hide
with a play on words
Pilot Parallel Pen 1mm. Noodler's Black ink, Pigma pen, watercolor pencil


10/27 Challenge prompt: music
Sharpie pen



10/28 Challenge prompt: float
Sharpie pen, watercolor pencil

23 comments:

  1. I started reading each of these and thought "this" is my favorite. THEN, I read on and they ALL are my favorite this week. I think the Music may be the most clever, though. Very well done, CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces, my fave today is the balloon one. Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning love them-I think my favorite is dig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, you´re really talented - I couldn´t draw such lines without a ruler! The balloon is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lightly pencil lines using a ruler and then erase the lines when the ink dries 😉

      Delete
  5. They're ALL good! Can't pick a favorite this week..... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESUM; ya did good CJ; I can't pick a fave this week, they all rock !! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are once again wonderful CJ. I love your clever way to illustrate words. Hope you didn't mind this cold wet day. Tomorrow morning doesn't sound so good though. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not looking forward to looking out the window. That's for sure

      Delete
  9. Such imaginative artwork, love how you incorporate images to illustrate the words - fabulous 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete