Friday, October 7, 2022

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. I heard from Florida friends that they were safe, and their homes didn't suffer too much damage from hurricane Ian.

2. I made baked potatoes from the garden potatoes and no fingers were injured

3. Our Nephew-in-law came to take a look at the sunroom roof to decide how to fix the leak. Our Niece tagged along with her husband which was a nice surprise. The couple recently returned from their honeymoon in Portugal. So we had a nice visit.

4. Calli has finally getting the hang of the pet door. She comes in and goes out all by herself.

5. A fun outing with Teague. Lunch at the Wayside Inn and a nice walk around the Grist Mill

How was your week?

8 comments:

  1. - Thankful i have the patience now to try to learn golf with hubby. Enjoying the time spent together..
    - Cooler weather!!!!
    - Finished a painting!
    - Preemie Grandaughter is walking and TALKING... I can hear the relief in my daughters voice
    - Enjoying the neighborhood's Halloween decoratioins going up..
    Sounds like you had an awesome week CJ! Feeling like Fall there? Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news about your granddaughter. We're having a brief warmup today before returning to Fall weather.

      Delete
  2. You did have a great week. I hope the sunroom roof gets fixed asap. And I haven't been to the Wayside Inn since I went to a wedding there in like 1993. I bet it was a fun day out. I just pulled out the fading veggie plants in my garden. It's nice, but so sad the weather won't stay like this a bit longer. Hope you don't get bad storms this PM. hugs from the Hobbit in NH. (smile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Storms? I thought today was supposed to be a nice, sunny warmish day before chilly Fall weather returns for the weekend.

      Delete
  3. Nice week :) I hope the sunroom roof leak is an easy fix. Your outing sounds like a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great week! I bet those potatoes were the best 😊. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete