Thursday, October 13, 2022

Inktober 2022



10/06 Challenge prompt: bouquet

I would rather have two or three lilies of the valley
gathered for me by a person I like than the most
expensive bouquet. - Elizabeth Gaskell

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers


10/07 Challenge prompt: trip

Have a nice trip
See you next Fall

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers


10/08 Challenge prompt: nest

All little birds fly the nest

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Prismacolor Pencils


10/09 Challenge prompt: match

May the bridges I burn with matches light the way

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Prismacolor Pencils


10/10, Challenge Prompt: crabby

My name is Crabby Appleton, I'm rotten to the core
I do a bad deed every day and sometimes three or four
I can't stand fun for anyone. I think good deeds are sappy

Crabby Appleton was a 1950s/1960s TerryToons cartoon character. He was the arch nemesis of Tom Terrific and his Mighty Dog, Manfred

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Towbow Dual Brush markers, Gelly Roll pen.


10/11 Challenge prompt: eagle

The day is done and the
darkness fall from the wings o' night,
As a feather is wafted downward
from an eagle in his flight - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils


10/12 Challenge prompt: forget

Fuggedaboutit

Moon Palace Sumi ink, Nikko G nib




12 comments:

  1. Nice journal pages CJ. I like Crabby. He is quite cute. Too bad he doesn't like good deeds, but that's his nature and his name. Stay dry today. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was supposed to be nice out this morning. Clouding up this afternoon, and rain arriving tonight. Guess I missed the memo 🎃

      Delete
  2. I really like how you are making Inktober work for you...My fav is the Eagle one.. We have 3 hot days then a lovely cold front comes through.. Woo hoo!!! So ready.. 90F today though.. uuughh.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want your 90 oF today. We're expecting heavy rains and winds

      Delete
  3. Fabulous script, love the various quotes and how you displayed them. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I got interrupted and not sure if I left a comment:) Any hoo, I love these. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how pretty the writing is while still being clearly readable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful writing and illustrations! Loving the different quotes especially your bridges one 😊. Thanks for sharing and happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete