Thursday, October 20, 2022

Inktober 2022




10/13 Challenge prompt: kind

Always try to be nice
But never fail to be kind - The Twelfth Doctor 

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers, Gelly Roll pen


10/14 Challenge prompt: empty

Nothing exists except atoms and empty space;
everything else is opinion - Democritus

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers


10/15 Challenge prompt: armadillo

Micron Pigma Pen


10/16 Challenge prompt: fowl

We shall sooner have the fowl by hatching the egg than by smashing it. - Abraham Lincoln

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers, White Gelly Roll pen.


10/17 Challenge prompt: salty

Salty Girl

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers, Clear Gelly Roll pen.



10/18 Challenge prompt: scraped

"I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. - J. R. R. Tolkien

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers, 


10/19 Challenge prompt: ponytail

Chantilly Lace had a pretty face
And a ponytail hanging down
a wiggle in her walk
a giggle in her talk...J. P. Richardson

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers, 

21 comments:

  1. Love ALL the approaches! So clever and creative and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your responses to kind and salty. They're both so cool. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 12th Doctor's quote is one of my favorites

      Delete
  3. Nice CJ. Did your husband give you the atom quote? I do like how you're illustrating and using a quote with each page. Hope your day is less crazy than my morning has been. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Doctor is the 7th, but they're all fun :) I love "Salty Girl" :) Chantilly Lace! The Big Bopper!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been humming Chantilly Lace for 2 days! ๐ŸŽƒ

      Delete
  5. Woww your pages are so Great CJ !! Love the wonderful drawings, and the quotes. You´ve loooots of imagination.
    I wish you a very nice Friday, and send big hugss
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am truly impressed with all these, but the Morton salty girl is my favorite. I had NO idea there was a new Dr. Or is he not new? I don't get Dr. Who anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 12 Doctor played by Peter Capaldi and the incarnation and quote I drew ended his journey in the TARDIS in 2017, There is a new Doctor, number 13 played by Jodie Whitaker. She is ending her time in the TARDIS and will be regenerating on 10/23/2022. The 14th Doctor will be appearing and he is played by Ncuti Gatwa. He should make his debut either Christmas Day or New Years Day if the show holds to tradition.

      Delete
    2. I knew Jodie Whitaker was the last doctor, but I thought she had already been replaced. I wish I got Dr. Who but I don't anymore.

      Delete