Monday, October 24, 2022

Inktober 2022



10/20 Challenge prompt:  bluff

Christmas was close at hand in all his bluff and hearty honesty, it was the season of hospitality - Charles Dickens

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Towbow Dual Brush markers, Mircon Pigma pen, Gelly Roll pen


10/21 Challenge prompt: bad dog

Quill makes a bad dog, but he's a good boy

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Micron Pigma pen,  Prismacolor Watercolor pencil


10/22 Challenge prompt: heist

"Poultry heist? Someone stealing chickens?" I asked.
Maya nudged me. "He means poltergeists." Janel Burkwell

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Micron Pigma pen,  Tombow Dual Brush marker



10/23 The challenge prompt "booger" did nothing to inspire me. I chose to use pumpkin.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin alone and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. - Thoreau

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Micron Pigma pen,  Tombow Dual Brush marker.


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and clever CJ! PS. your box sits on my counter all addressed and ready to go.. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas ghost story is sadly a lost tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kept alive by watch various versions of Dickens' Christmas Carol

      Delete
  3. Fun to see your daily drawings CJ. As I said before, I like the writing you're doing with them. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos for sticking with it all month. I never seem to be able to..... :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been a couple of days I got behind, but I managed to catch up

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work, the last one is my favourite! Have a happy week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations! Love how you illustrated them and the quotes are wonderful 😊. The last one is my favourite too with the black cat and pumpkin. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete