Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Kiss of Death (1947) Richard 😻 Widmark, Victor Mature

If you haven't seen this movie, it looks like it's available for free on YouTube.

18 comments:

  1. I feel a bit like the kiss of death this morning after a bad night, but it will hopefully get better. Enjoy your film! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Widmark was soooo underrated as an actor! Good movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you make me feel like life at the movies has passed me by. I wasn't even born when that film came out, yet I feel SO inferior when I see all these films you share with us. I'm sure it's a truly great film although I've not heard of either of the actors, either! Like I said, life passed me by while I was getting degree after degree after........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This movie was made before I was born, too. You just didn't spend your formative years in front of the electronic babysitter. 😺

      Delete
    2. I didn't see this film until a few years ago, though I had heard of the actors. I didn't spend my formative years in front of the tv, but I'm spending my senior years ummm, exploring film studies, yeah, that's what I'm calling it ;)

      Delete
  4. I don't know this film. But the title certainly makes it sounds like something I should check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen or heard of this one! Thanks CJ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know this film …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete