Sunday, June 14, 2020

How Does Your Garden Grow?



One of two bunnies we've seen enjoying the clover


Besides the Cardinals residing in the honeysuckle vine looks like we have some new neighbors.


The mailbox, again. Need to get some flowers for its flower box.


The honeysuckle vine in bloom through the kitchen window.


Still can't see the Cardinal babies


Dedo and his hydrangea. Hopefully, more than 2 blooms this year


Morning glories almost tall enough to reach the trellis. And something else growing in the back, right corner.


Petunias doing well


Snowball bushes passed quickly


Morning glories ready to climb the branch


More petunias


The trellis had fallen over. Who put it back? Either Himself or the lawn guy.


I can't quite tell what's weeds, sunflowers, and morning glories in Ink's garden.


Lots of blooms on the milkweed


Queen Anne's Lace


Salad from the indoor Farm


Cukes and squash


Some big dig going on at the Leaf Lady's house. a huge excavator, giant mountain of dirt, and a red porta potty


One of three, tiny tomatoes


Flowers on the cherry tomato


Mostly weeded Zensical garden.

How does your garden grow?

15 comments:

  1. A RED port-a-potty? I've never seen a red one! Your garden is looking good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. You think it would have been blue seeing as we're in Massachusetts 😉

      Delete
  2. Your honeysuckle is _huge_! I'm trying to root some of mine in the ground so I'm not so dependent on its survival in a pot. Also, I want to move one of the lavender plants into a poy so I'm not dependent on its survival in the ground lol

    I repotted and moved my clematis. We'll hope it didn't mind. My hydrangea has never bloomed, so you're ahead of me with 2 blooms ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The honeysuckle vine can grow to 25 ft. We didn’t realize that when we bought it. It needs to be cut back which I was going to do until the birds built another nest. It will have to be cut back in the fall as it is growing on the sunroom roof

      Delete
  3. My garden does not look like yours!

    We had huge honeysuckle vines up the southern porch on the farm. I kept cutting it back, and it came back. Morning glories! Why can't they live forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve read that honeysuckle is invasive so I’m not worried about cutting it back drastically. I wish the morning glory blossoms would last longer than 1 day

      Delete
  4. Your garden is looking good. My balcony flowers are not doing so well, I think they need new earth. Have a good week to come, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn’t you have a cold snap that maybe effected the flowers?

      Delete
  5. Everything growing nicely-we have a honeysuckle vine at the woods house that I always loved-it is embedded with the poison oak though-so don't think I will transplant it.
    love your garden box on your mailbox post-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully will be getting some flowers for it this week

      Delete
  6. Your yard puts mine to shame. I think I need a yard man, since I'm not doing too well mowing this year (grin). I love how you have a veggie garden growing, too. Your husband's "pot" is a lot larger than mine!

    The leaf lady HAS a fence around her yard. Looks like she's being private, too. Wonder what is so big and important that it required a port-a-potty. Keep us updated, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning glories, what a funny name!!
    At Jesters, Australia, you get Morning Glory-pies, YUM!
    You have a great garden! Our balcony plants are... not having it this year, maybe I go to the nursery to get some...
    I like your background, so fresh and happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning glory because the flower blooms in the morning and has passed by the afternoon

      Delete
  8. I love how everything is growing and summer is arriving. The warm up is coming. I bet you can't wait for that. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to the humid weather forecasted for the end of the week

      Delete