Sunday, June 28, 2020

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Morning glories getting tall


Milkweed flowers



A bee enjoying the milkweed


Field of clover


Pole dancing


Peek-a-boo


I see you Little Bunny


The squirrel is king of the hill


Tomato vine


Pre-tomatoes


Huge squash leaves


which are crowding out the beans


Morning glories halfway up the trellis


Blossoms on the hydrangea. Count with me. One...


two...


three...


four, five..


six..


seven...


eight. Eight blossoms on the hydrangea. Twice as many blossoms as last year!

How does your garden grow?




9 comments:

  1. WOW! Everything looks so lush and green! And growing so fast! Nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a few days of humidity and the plants loved it

      Delete
  2. You are SO blessed, CJ. I'm amazed at your gardens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were fortunate to get a much needed soaking of rain this weekend.

      Delete
  3. Your milkweeds and hydrangeas are ahead of mine. And it doesn't look quite so dry in your yard. Mine is getting very brown, but right now it is raining-hurrah. We had a weird storm tonight so the other end of my road got over 5 inches of rain and we had nothing until a little while ago. And my road is only 3 miles long. Hope you had a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a storm like that, too. The town just South of me had flooding rains. Cars were floating on Main St. We got a few sprinkles. So weird how that can work

      Delete
  4. I miss clover, and milkweed would be fun to have. My hydrangea does not ever bloom, so it's a good thing I like the leaves ;)

    ReplyDelete